If you are a business just starting out, one of the most important decisions you’ll make now is how you’ll exit later. Because that answer sets in motion a host of questions surrounding your choice of entity structure, operating agreements and financing options.
At Mueller Prost, we
work with companies in simple and complex production, high tech, biotech,
service, and highly regulated industries.. All have one thing in common: the need to plan and manage the growth of their business.
Our team works with new businesses to consider tax implications, financing issues, lease/buy options and more. We can help you with the following:
- Entity selection and structure
- Accounting Services
- Accounting Software Selection/Training
- Financing Options, Including IPOs
- Cash Flow Projections
- Budgeting and Financial Analysis
- Operating Agreements
- Compensation Planning
- Tax Credits for New Employees, Research & Development, Real Estate
- Tax Return Preparation, Including Multi-State Issues
- Export Sales Tax Opportunities
- Business Valuations
- Exit and Liquidity Event Planning
The Start-Up team at Mueller Prost stands ready to provide practical and proactive tax and business advice. Our accountants, former business owners, executives, and engineers bring the knowledge and experience to help guide you through the complexities of today’s business environment and to help you navigate the challenges you’ll face as you move through the life cycle of your business.
For more information, please contact Terry Richars, CPA/ABV, ASA or Justin Kobel, CPA, CITP.