Mueller Prost's Not-for-Profit team has extensive understanding and experience in servicing organizations, including charity organizations, associations, housing organizations, labor unions, private schools and other educational organizations, private foundations, clubs, faith-based organizations, etc. We are committed to personalized quality service to each client. Our not-for-profit organizations expect something different from Mueller Prost.
To keep on the cutting edge of technology and professional development, all members of our team attend the most up-to-date conferences and seminars receiving training and gaining expertise in the areas that count the most. Due to our commitment in these areas, our team is able to point out planning opportunities and charitable purpose strategies so that everyone may benefit. Management members of our Not-for-Profit team are frequent lecturers and would be happy to assist your organization on various topics.
We provide a vast array of services to not-for-profit and regulatory organizations. Our team will assist you in the following areas:
- Financial Reporting, including Audits, Reviews, Compilations and Agreed Upon Procedures Reports
- Electronic Submission
- Cost Certifications
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Financial Analysis
- Informational Tax Filings and Tax Returns
- Filing for Not-for-Profit Status
- Organizational and Foundation Consulting
- Unit Cost Reports
- Single Audits of Federal Programs Under OMB Circular A-133
- Unrelated Business Tax Issues
- Strategic Planning of Mission and Purpose
- Cash Flow Analysis and Management
- Planning and Compliance Issues for Section 403(b) Plans
- Internal Controls and Operational Reviews
Mueller Prost's Not-for-Profit team works directly with the organization, as well as their business associates. We work daily with directors, trustees, syndicates, government personnel, legal consultants and end-users to meet all expectations.
We, at Mueller Prost, are very involved in the community and actively volunteer for charity and civic organizations throughout the greater St. Louis region.
We are members of the AICPA Governmental Audit Quality Center (GAQC).
For more information about services for not-for-profit or regulatory organizations, contact Karyn Nunn, CPA.